Enjoy the security and quiet of this mature Jonesville senior living community.
Evergreen Estates offers a friendly, country neighborhood atmosphere, combined with all the advantages and amenities of its surrounding towns and cities.
Yet as far removed from the every day as it may feel, Evergreen Estates is remarkably accessible to a wealth of shopping, medical care, entertainment, and recreational opportunities.
With an attractive clubhouse and picnic area as the heart of the community, Our senior community is a place where activities are enjoyed, neighbors become friends, and memories are made.
As a licensed Manufactured Home Dealer, Evergreen Estates also offers high-quality new and pre-owned homes for senior living, as well as spacious sites for those who already own a home. Choose from our many unique floor plans, styles and exterior elevations, all at significant savings to conventional housing. Evergreen Estates is a proud distributor of Clayton Homes.
Enjoy these special amenities:
- Outdoor covered clubhouse and open gathering areas with picnic tables, fireplace, and shuffleboard.
- Covered mail station
- Natural wooded setting with mature trees and landscaping
- Generously sized, residential homesites designed to accommodate, carports, sun rooms, decks, and other enhancements
- Pets are welcome
- City water and sewer
- Most sites with carports
- Three large and popular golf courses (within 15 minutes from Evergreen Estates)
- Firekeepers Casino (a 47-minute drive)
- The George C. Roche Sports Complex (located at Hillsdale College) Many of our residents are members and use daily for physical rehab and/or fitness purposes (20 minutes away).
- The Sauk – Hillsdale County’s Community Theater (6 minutes away – downtown Jonesville)
- Town of Allen, (15 minutes away) Largest antique store collection in the entire state.
- Community clubhouse available at no charge for private parties and gatherings
- Organized activities and social gatherings
- Distinctive new and previously-owned homes available for purchase
- Just minutes from quaint, historic Hillsdale and close to Coldwater, Jackson and Battle Creek
- Friendly, close-knit community
- 24-hour access to trash corral
- Snow removal on all streets
- Mature, wooded sites
- Knowledgeable maintenance staff
- Luxury homes with beautiful landscaping
- Close to large retail stores and medical care
- Spacious Clubhouse